The Boiler-m8 Defender-2 88mm Compliance Pack
The Compliance Pack Contains:
- Boiler m8 Defender-2 Magnetic System Filter 22mm
- Boiler-m8 Neo-Cal Magnetic Descaler (Installs on the cold feed to a combi boiler to protect the DHW Heat Exchanger)
- Boiler-m8 Health Inhibitor 500ml
- Boiler-m8 Health Cleanser 500ml
Bolier-M8 Defender-2 Features:
- Defends against corrosion of central heating systems
- 12,000 gauss high strength removable magnet
- Easy and fast installation
- 360 degree diverter - installs on any pipe orientation
- Quick in-situ servicing - built in drain off port with hose connection
- Robust twin seal leak-free design
- PN50 full bore isolation valves
- Watertight guarantee
- 5 Year Guarantee
Boiler-m8 Neo-Cal Magnetic DescalerFeatures:
- 20,000 gauss power magnet
- Protection for your combi boiler
- Helps reduce build-up of scale on the DHW heat exchanger
- Fits between boiler and main cold water feed
- Easy to install
- No electricity or maintenance to operate
Inhibitor prevents scale, corrosion, hydrogen gassing, boiler noise and micro-biological growth. For best results system should be flushed with Boiler-m8 Cleaner prior to adding this Inhibitor.
Add this treatment to your system via a partially drained radiator, flush machine, filling kit, expansion tank or directly into your Boiler-m8 Defender or Ultimate system filter. Shake the bottle well and use entire contents of bottle.
Minimum dose: 500ml per 100 litre system - a typical domestic system of up to 10 radiators.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not breathe spray.
- Do not get in eyes, skin or on clothing.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Add this treatment to your system via a partially drained radiator, flush machine, filling kit, expansion tank or directly into your Boiler-m8 Defender or Ultimate system filter.
After treatment bleed radiators to remove any trapped air. Circulate hot for a minimum of one hour or up to a week under normal heating cycle. Afterwards flush system until water runs clear.
DOSEAGE & SAFETY:
- Minimum dose: 500ml per 100 litre system.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Not to be consumed internally. If contact is made, rinse affected areas with clean water.