At BoilerFans.co.uk we take data protection seriously, in line with current UK law:
- BoilerFans.co.uk ARE registered with the Information Commissioner's Office as a data handler;
- Our systems ARE encrypted and regularly tested by Trustwave;
- We only hold the MINIMUM information required to process your order and maintain statutory records for tax and accounting purposes;
- We NEVER share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes;
- We DO share limited information with delivery service providers to enable them to process your order;
- We DO NOT hold your credit card or PayPal details on our systems.
- We only hold the last FOUR digits of your card number for order identification and fraud management; We only keep your information on file for the MINIMUM period required by either law; or to fulfil our customer service and/or guarantee/warranty obligations.
You can follow the links below to discover about how the Data Protection Act and the work of the ICO affect you:
Our Trustwave certification can be validated below: