At we always recommend that only a Gas Safe registered engineer should carry out works on a gas appliance, in line with current UK law.

Finding the right installer can be difficult, especially at short notice. If you are looking for an installer good places to try are the Gas Safe Register and CIPHE (Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers). You can follow the links below to both websites and search for installers local to you: uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.